1/2 cup whole meal flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup sunflower oil
1/3 cup water
2 pinches baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda in a deep bowl and mix
2. Make 3 wells in the dry mixture
3. Pour the vanilla, oil and water into the 3 wells
4. Mix the entire ingredients using a fork
5. Divide batter into 7 baking cups line with baking parchment or cases
6. Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees in a pre heated oven.
Cool completely before serving
You can add bit of flavour by topping the cake batter with some orange zest or a spoon of dulche de leche or a few tablespoons of cocoa so that you can have a chocolate flavour.
I added a few chocolate chips too to make it a variety.
When you cook your the master
So your with your ingredients
I can believe that I have started baking eggless and butterless oh it means dairy free 🙂